As part of our series celebrating the female business owners of Mission Farms, we’re featuring Q&As with some of the owners. Get to know Bonnie Illig, owner of Van Brock.
- What got you into this business/industry?
My love for beautiful jewelry
- What is the most challenging part about owning your own business?
- What is your favorite part about running your own business?
The wonderful experiences that happen when someone purchases that very special gift
- What is the best piece of advice you can give young adults?
Go for it!! Don’t let anyone tell you you can’t do it.
- What is the best piece of business advice you have received?
Stay true to yourself and your beliefs
- What do you think makes your company stand out?
The incredible experience when someone walks into our gallery Suite…it’s like no other…as we’ve been told by our designers throughout the world!